Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Women's History Month Outro...

Many women in my life have helped me know that I am not alone. We have to be courageous because what we choose to say and do affects us all. I am thankful for all of the women- past, present, and future- who have positively impacted the lives of those around them. I want to be one of those women. And, I hope that you do, too (guys, we need y'all, too, to be the change that you wish to see).

As we honor Women's History Month, consider your responses to the following:

We want to live in a world where...

We want to live in communities where...

We want to live in neighborhoods where...

We want to live in families where...

We want to be in relationships where...

What unique gifts do you have to offer? You affect those around you simply by existing. But, you are much more than that! You belong here. And, you matter.

May we create the lives that we desire.


No comments:

Post a Comment